2022 Haciendas Presenting Sponsor:
3890 Old Santa Fe Trail
- Two large separate guest suites of approximately 450 square feet each with elegant bathroom
- One suite features a center fireplace
- Expansive 250 square-foot kitchen with a quartz island
- Thermador appliances and butler’s pantry
- Formal dining beyond the kitchen
- Stunning views of the Jemez and Ortiz Mountains from multiple rooms
- Water saving plumbing fixtures and high efficiency boilers
- LED energy saving light fixtures at most of the house.
- An elegant 7′ wide tiled stair case featuring creative owner painted stencil design at each riser, with handsome new wood flooring at the upper and lower levels and throughout the house.
Lot Size: 1.43 acres
Heated Square Feet: 6,777
Total Square Feet: 8,622
Landscaping: Client Mollie Givans, Fabu-WALL-ous Solutions and Mother Nature
Designer: Collaboration Mollie Givans and Fabu-WALL-ous Solutions
Lisa Samuels Design Contributing
Designer Select Areas
John Padilla Architect AIA. Studio addition collaboration with Fabu-WALL-ous Solution
Spacious Luxurious Desert Refuge
This elegant 6,800 square-foot home sits on 1.4 acres, features six fireplaces, a spacious master suite, two 450 square-foot guest suites and so much more, including picturesque views of the Jemez and Ortiz mountains. Residents and guests alike are drawn into the home from the front courtyard through a set of French doors into the entry gallery, spotlighting a barrel-vault, cove-lit ceiling. The chef’s kitchen delights with quartz countertops reflecting the beauty of the moody sky through expansive windows. A fully equipped butler’s pantry adjoins the kitchen, leading to a large open formal dining area perfect for entertaining. The home imparts a resort-like feel throughout and includes a portal deck with a lap pool and mountain views. Continuing up the seven-foot-wide staircase, one arrives at a spacious landing and the 1,200 square-foot master suite. A uniquely impressive property, both inside and out, this remodeled home fuses Asian design with the welcoming warmth of traditional New Mexico style.
Pictured: Bill Deuschle, Managing Member at Fabu-WALL-ous Solutions, LLC
About the Builder
Fabu-WALL-ous Solutions, LLC is an award-winning building and remodeling company dedicated to providing quality, creative solutions, transparent communication and flexibility throughout each project while maintaining a focused sensitivity to our clients’ special desires and needs. From Builder of the Year to Remodeler of the Year; Fabu-WALL-ous is proud to be recognized as one of Santa Fe’s best builders.
Get address & directions
Photography (SFAHBA 2022 Parade)