2020 Haciendas: A Virtual Parade of Homes
Builders, enter your home in the Parade, today!
*entry deadline for juried competition August 31, 2020
Coming October 16, 2020…You’re invited!
Immerse yourself in the 2020 Haciendas: A Virtual Parade of Homes, showcasing our talented member builders and the creative body of work which consistently places Santa Fe at the top as one of the most desirable destinations to call home.
Nationally and locally recognized for their elevated business acumen and high level of execution, the work of SFAHBA members represents some of the finest and most innovative craftsmanship in the industry.
Cutting edge and distinguished in design, this annual, heralded event, is undisputedly one of the most celebrated and embraced affairs of the year. As such, it was unanimous that the Parade must go on, rain or shine!
We welcome and encourage you to join in as this October we showcase dozens of the most reputable local builders. In these trying times, and in respect of the current limitations, we have centered the need for everyone’s safety and our 2020 Parade of Homes will be a virtual tour experience.
SFAHBA will deliver a robust showing of homes in a relaxed and non-disruptive viewing environment. Each click will reveal a fresh and dramatic visual, as a story unfolds, connecting builder, team, and viewer through an intimate dialogue. Professionally shot, the homes come to life through breathtaking photography and video, and feature testimonials from the home builders themselves.
Taken from a 360-degree vantage point, it unleashes the layering of elements that magically come together to complete the work of art.
2020 Haciendas: A Virtual Parade of Homes draws interested and sophisticated new homeowners from all over the world. With travel and large gatherings at a disadvantage, this Parade is only a click away from realizing your next client! SIGN ON NOW!
Contact us for more information about this year’s Parade! PARADE@sfahba.com | 505.982.1774
When you join the Parade, Builder & Remodeler Members will
- Have their home / remodel featured on a SFAHBA website page that includes the following elements: • Professionally produced short video of the home/remodel • 20-30 high quality still images of the interior/exterior (including aerial stills) of the home/remodel • Business Logo / business tagline linking to your business website • Text description of home/remodel • Clickable / interactive website features to generate client leads
- Be granted commercial usage of 20-30 professional still images, as well as a finished video
- Have the home/remodel promoted as part of the overall Parade marketing package
- Have the home / remodel entered into the Parade juried competition
- Have the option to invite subcontractors and / or vendors to be “featured members” on the SFAHBA Builder’s Parade entry webpage
- and more!
Build Together! We’re a non-profit trade association serving the residential building industry and related professions in Santa Fe and Northern New Mexico.