2021 Haciendas Presenting Sponsor:
9 Via Harena
- Casita with wet bar, ¾ bathroom and walk-in closet
- Large master bedroom with gorgeous master bathroom featuring privacy and space
- Open floor plan with warm and inviting great room suited for relaxing or entertaining
- Large windows take advantage of natural light and surrounding beauty
- The back door opens onto a private, covered patio perfect for grilling and taking in the dark, starry night skies
- Spacious master bathroom with ample room for storage
Lot Size: 0.31 acres
Heated Square Feet: 2,061
Total Square Feet: 3,161 Landscape
Design: Lopez Landscaping
Energy Efficiency With Spectacular Views
Nestled in the piñon-adorned, rolling hills west of Santa Fe, this Sunrose model is located in the heart of Homewise’s Tessera community. The home’s slightly elevated position provides the front and back patios with excellent views of the Sangre de Cristos and the surrounding high desert. An attached two-car garage provides safety and comfort when traveling into the elements. The home features a casita that makes a perfect guest house or office with a 175 square-foot main room and adjoining full bathroom and closet with north-facing views of the mountains.
The entrance of the main house reveals the home’s comfortable and modern open floor plan, featuring the kitchen, dining and lounge areas with fireplace. Elegant French doors lead into the master bedroom, which has ample space for a chaise, armoire or desk. The Sunrose is one of Homewise’s most flexible designs, a work from-home paradise that is perfect for entertaining.
Pictured: Mike Loftin, CEO Daniel Slavin, Senior Director of Real Estate Development
About the Builder
Homewise has been helping New Mexicans become homeowners for over 35 years. Our Homewise Homes team builds beautiful communities composed of energy efficient, original, and affordable models.
Photography & Videography (SFAHBA 2021 Parade)
A Parade of Homes!
Revisit the 2020 Haciendas
Build Together! We’re a non-profit trade association serving the residential building industry and related professions in Santa Fe and Northern New Mexico.